This General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets out the rules for the collection, use, disclosure, and storage of personal data by Employment Success (“us,” “we,” or “our”). It applies to any personal data that we collect from our visitors, customers, and users of our website, products, and services (“you”).
2. What Personal Data do We Collect
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Financial information, such as your payment information.
- Job information, such as your job history, CV, and other relevant documents.
- Technical information, such as IP addresses, browser information, and usage data.
3. Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you about our products and services.
- To analyse and improve our website and services.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
When we process your personal data, we do so in accordance with one or more of the following legal bases:
- Consent: We may process your personal data if you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
- Contract: We may process your personal data if it’s necessary to fulfil a contract between us and you.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal data if it’s necessary for our legitimate interests.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes outlined in this GDPR. These third parties may include our service providers, such as our hosting providers, payment providers, and analytics providers.
6. Storage and Security of Personal Data
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access, accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, loss, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to protect your personal data.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe your rights have been violated.
8. Changes to this GDPR
We may change this GDPR at any time. We will post any changes on our website and notify you of any material changes.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this GDPR, please contact us at Jan@employment-success.com